I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Ugh why .... This blonde bitch has to look like Athy ??? I can't help but imagine Athy

Uhhh blond father, brown haired daughter, blonde haired daughter, uhhh the similarities are too much XD

I feel like I'm seeing trashta in that blonde bitch. (Interms of appearance and actions)

Fuck all the servants though, they should know her situation and how she is more than anybody else but they side with the fucking bish that appeared out of nowhere especially with no evidence.

@Saerin02 Tbh trashta only seems selfish and super retardedly self-centered but this one seems vile and malicious to the core.

I imagine trashta isnt doing a lot of her shit on purpose but is just a shitty person naturally but this ones out for blood.

I stan MC. I mean how would you feel if you have been working your whole godd*mn life just to make some neglectful cunt look at you, then some annoying white lotus b*tch suddenly appears and effortlessly takes it? And to add onto that, she insults your linage and mother. Unike her, I would be probably be more than just ‘cold’.
@Gremegity lmaooo

@ujnbvfdrtyuoplkjdhgf i know what you mean. But i can't deny, her appearance give me Atthy vibe, may be i miss Atthy
T^T
That's true she is bitch, can't compare to Atthy, Atthy is angel

Dex-chan lover
I'm really starting to get mad... I take that back I've been mad since this started

Users who are viewing this thread