I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

There is no romance tag because

at the end, she left the duke house with her brother without falling in love

Yes Girl!!! I'm so happy she didn't let him off without punching him! I was worried she'd just run off and cry in a corner but she's stronger than I though! And yes you'll fine a better lover *cough*he'srightinfrontofyou*cough*

I like this story as a coming of age novel, though its not perfect its nice to have a story focus on healing and growth instead of romance.

So if you expect any romance in this story... don't get your hopes up if it follows the original novel.

Double-page supporter
Just Do It, ALSS and SpeedCat. Are they in some sort of holy trinity pact to scanlate shoujo isekai manhwas?

@QAAAAAAQ
What about her fate as a spirit user? Did she push the responsibility to the other girl or something?

Fed-Kun's army
You should have beaten his face to a pulp. So that no woman would ever fall for his looks again.

thanks for the double update!!! btw did just do it drop it or is it just like "they were unavailable so we asked another team to help us with it?" since they are not on this chapter credits page but they are on the last one

@sqrt9 oh really???? i saw some people saying the magician boy with blue eyes was the ml but i guess they got it wrong

1. YES PUNCH THAT ASRE REAL GOOD !
2. The damn infamous castle appears once again !

Users who are viewing this thread