I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

thank you! and mannnn it sucks when family members can't be honest with each other.... Sometimes its hard to admit them, even irl

Fed-Kun's army
On one hand, this is literally a problem caused by the father being a stone wall who refuses to discuss anything.

On the other hand, he is quite literally the worst father to distrust the word of his own blood daughter for a pretender who he doesn't even know if she really is related to him.

When do we get to the confession stage and watch as the guillotine drops over his neck?

Hmm so it is related to his position but he's still an idiot. There's not being overly affectionate and then there's some kind of iceberg that represents the difference between what he could be doing versus what he is doing, sadly the cruise ship he seems to be sinking with that iceberg is his own children's confidence and emotional stability.

Supporter
Haha serve you right. I relish every single moment that man suffers because his daughter show independence and the ignore he deserves :).

Neutrality doesn't mean neglect you fucktard.

Lmao she doesn't even touch the cake. I believe the father loves cakes very much to order a full table of them, right 😌

Fed-Kun's army
Her DNA donor is miffed because she no longer stops shy of flagellation in order to seek attention from him.

The best, most cutting way to hurt someone who has hurt you so badly is to cut quickly & deeply to one's ego.

Even a few weeks in, he doesn't even truly understand or appreciate how his role and responsibilities as a father truly affected his life. Now he simply lives with a related woman, no longer a loving daughter. Merely someone who tolerates his existence for the sake of a percentage of his DNA matching his.

Just watch how her wings spread, and the people around her begin to flock and blossom under her wings and realize it has nothing to do with any kind of interaction you had to do with her life.

Weep.

THE MISCOMMUNICATION IS KILLING MEEEEEEE, girl atleast eat some of the cake your father prepared for you :< also father better speak up next time becos i want a manhwa where the parents r close with the mc's AAAAAA

Yeeeeaaah, fuck that dude. Hope he and the blonde bitch both die in a fire.

Jesus christ, what an incredibly shitty neglectful dad.

If he loves neutrality so much he should go fuckin’ marry it. Emotional abuse is still abuse you asshat.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the need for neutrality in a political situation, but to this extent? I remember reading that the opposite of "like" isn't "hate", but "indifference". The dads indifference towards both his children is far more damaging than anything else. It's compounded by the fact that he openly showed affection to the other daughter, taking her side and protecting her compared to his own daughter. If neutrality really was his goal, he would have treated the fake like the others. He's pitiful, sure, but this is all of his own doing. It reminds me kind of Tywin Lannister, Game of Thrones. He was more obsessed with the "idea" of his family, not with the family itself. Same for this guy. He doesn't view his family as family, only as extensions of his legacy. He gets whatever's coming to him.

Aggregator gang
Still hate the dad, almost wish he doesn’t get redemption.

Thanks so much for the chapter!

Thank you for the update!

Short chapter 😢 i hope she gets her powers before the other girl shows up..

Users who are viewing this thread