I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Kill her! Kill her! KILLLLLLL HEEEERRR!!! KILL THE FATHER TOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Holy crap once another scanlator translated one chapter parody scans uploaded everything, what a comeback

How vile and cunning, that Cosette b1tch destroyed her in all the ways possible. )":

@Tori1937374738 lmao, the thing is that I follow the three teams and I really like their works so I'm just like "aw :c pls collab with each other so we can have more chapters with your top-notch quality" but yeah.

that bastard father doesn’t deserve our KAIRA. No matter what will happen after this. ㅠㅡㅠ and that bitch really piss me off wtfffffffffffzznzmkxcmncncjckalskkakamsmznxm Those are really ANNOYING AND FUking ANGRYYYYYYY

i hope she never tries to win over her dad again HE DOESNT DESERVE IT, LET HIM DIE IN MISERY

Oh no we're stuck in flashback territory. This is going to be painful.

Dex-chan lover
Oh to beat the father and that Cosette to pulp through my screen? 💀

I hate what these flashbacks do to my anxiety 😭😭😭 tempted to go real fast through them bc I can't cope 😭😭😭

I'm more curious as to why she had to die 🤔
So two 'daughters' are not allowed to exist? Is it treason? It's obvious Kiara did nothing wrong tho.... so why?

Users who are viewing this thread