I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
I get that her cover story is that she's looking for a husband, but that dress looks way too much like a wedding dress lol.

I'm a little confused due to my terrible memory but it's about time for a twist like this 😄 Thanks for the translation!

Don't remember what he did... lmaoo but he looks like Claude or Black Claude from wmmap

Thank you for the chp update😊

So he remembers sending her back in time? So then three people, include shitty father, have memories of the past.

Meh, who the heck is this rando again though? Did he have any interaction with her in the other timeline? It doesn't seem like she even knows him. I like Joseph better! Poor guy.

Aggregator gang
So now we know who brought her back, but why did he? It didn't seem like he knew her in the previous timeline, at least she has no recollection of him. And they don't seem aquainted on his side either, since the girl though he couldn't identify her and had to describe her for him (although he might know her from his memories of the other timeline). My guess is that after her execution it became obvious to everyone that they actually executed the saintess and the blondie was a fake all along. Either because blondie gloated about it after it happened, since it meant her win, or because the demons attacked and there was no saintess to stop them.

So this guy turned back time to get a do-over, and allowed her to retain her memories so she could save herself? It seems like he remembers, so I don't know why he didn't reach out to her on his own. He had no way to guess that this party would be organized and set a place for them to meet, and she had no way of knowing who he was or how he had helped her, so him complaining about her not going to him doesn't make much sense. He does seem like the kind that expects people to do everything to please him, though, so that may just be his character.

@nekojil
Thats how the novel goes(according to the spoilers forum) she leaves her father to travel or something like that, I don't remember correctly. So the same thing may be possible in the manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread