I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

can't remember if this is the one where a great disaster will befall the kingdom if they pick the wrong heir and if this guy was the great disaster

anastaciusanastaciusanastaciusanastaciusanastaciusanastaciusanastaciusanastaciusanastacius

I'm looking for an answer through the comment section.
Honestly, my poor memory couldn't even remember that flashback incident probably because I read too many manhwas 😂 who the hell is he? 🤔

@Mayadee only the scene that appears in this chapter has appeared before; I actually wondered if it was her father or grown-up brother somehow acquiring magic who made her go back in time
but seems it was the magician all along

Is this a side story about Claude? Or Anastacius? Or that most powerful wizard-emperor Aethernitas?

Joseph I wasn't rooting for you, but....NOW I AM! MY MAN STEP IT UP! SHOW YOUR ASSERTIVE SIDE! GOD DAMMIT !

Ohhhh plot!!

I know people don’t particularly like him, but it seems like he saved her life, so I’m curious!

Hmmm 🤔 he’s handsome, he did save her life, but he uses his magic on his sister (not very gentlemanly) and it seems he has his own agenda. Idk man I want to like him but something tells me to be cautious of him. But he’s very intriguing, I gotta be patient and continue the story to make my judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread