I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Aggregator gang
so they're real sister?, damn i wonder why she does what she does

Sigh Cosette true face is really annoying me. It's like evil for the sake of evil face. No reason. She's just that evil. Although I don't know if this is true

Aggregator gang
Now we are getting to the meat of the story :D

Next couple of issues should be good

so it was all for revenge then why did they involve our innocent angel this evil cossete sigh
if they wanted revenge could have taken it on her grandfather instead
our innocent angel suffered due to ur stupid revenge cossete

So our Mc was dormant? So like the red haired girl, but our bitch ass hoe cossette is the real one?? Or other way around BC of the title. I'm confused

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to steal the ability to see spirits? If resonance was unknown until now maybe there’s another "exception"?

Also, MC is a bit slow id say. What’s her plan against her sis? Did she even have one? She doesn’t look prepared AT ALL!!! Cmon, wake tf up hoe!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if those sisters were the last to have powers why don't more people know about resonance in that family? You'd think they would have also read her diary since they kept it. And no one tried to study the last two known spirit users and find out why they are the last or anything ekse? Why didn't she finish reading the diary? I think she should read it to the end, what if one sister lost her powers or something else terrible happened?
And how did Cosette find out she needed to imbue her sister in order for her powers to awaken. If she's also a spirit user then the future prophecy would still be correct, so nothing bad happened to the lands? So on that case did the garbage father only go back in time to save his dukedom and his other daughter is the one who would be able to stop Cosette revenge?

Users who are viewing this thread