I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

@vonni604

Major spoiler..???? Read from forum lol

that woman not human anymore someone say she is and isn't sister because C̶l̶o̶s̶e̶t̶ Cosette already dead At birth, so cosette mother made a pact with demon to make cosette live. Little she didn't know when demon Entering the body, she's not a human anymore, so yeah the body is his sister but the soul is not.

also someone say cosette will lose before appearance?? idk about that

oooh~ the bitch's here
im a little worried bout keira bc shes still soft hearted n innocent...well sending tons of luck to my dear keiraaa🤗

@ElfWastaken
kinda...according to the spoilers here, she really had a half sister named cosette but she already died immediately after being born, the body was just alive bc it's possessed by the devil cosette's mother had a deal with

@amc9988 same gurl, I'm confused with the resonance thingy.....i think we're missing something coz in some spoilers I read and in my own understanding of the spoilers,
the "resonance" that happened when cosette touched keira in the prison is just an act of giving back keira's ability that the demon had stolen

anw, we'll get the answers soon as the story goes on

Double-page supporter
@Sadrobot It doesn't look like she has a plan against Cosette. She really believes her to be her sister. Her plan is to avoid execution by running away before she gets beheaded. She knows she can't trust her father, so she asked her grandfather to prepare a safehouse for her to hide in.

its good now, kinda bland without real enemy so far.
I need more tension, I keep yawning reading through many chapters.

Group Leader
Weeeeeell...
There's only going to be one "noble" spirit user...
The other one isn't really "noble" x'D

Contributor
@Allexio:

Oh, whereas I was just guessing that Cosette was possibly long-lived and immortal and thus not "born in the future". XD

But yeah, prophecies like this just have too many little loopholes if they're to be taken literally. :'p

😖oh..great...its starting to get tense now.
Thanks for the update!!

Damn read the spoiler and ending seems kinda shitty, guess this is go into my dropped list.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Keira should just take her little brother and get out of there. She deserves better than constantly being doubted and doubting herself as a result. Thank you for translating! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread