I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Finally she’s getting on the stage! But why Keira didn’t think about the possibility Cosette is a evil who wants to kill the real spirit user to cause destruction!!! She should think about why the spirit users are so important and why someone would want to kill them

Dex-chan lover
@roata11 @thyraclyne
Cosette's been dead since long ago; a demon is possessing her body now.

According to spoilers, the real Cossette was stillborn following her mother's exile.
The mother summoned a demon to save her child, giving up her life as payment.
The demon possessed baby Cosette, thus technically "reviving" Cosette.

Demon wants to conquer the world, and can access spirit magic thanks to being in Cosette's body.

guys is it true about this
The story teased us with Keira along with her brother leaving the house wanting to cut ties and live independently, and every reader was happy. Then the author ended it with Keira coming back, saying I am home and that shitbag saying welcome home, thought you would be gone for a while, and she responded by This is my home in the end and I'll stay the winter... fucking reeeeeee
got this info from forum novelupdates,if this true then all of this is bullshit

@ElfWastaken

probably, that last chapter implied as much already

personally, I like this revelation, I also wonder how aggressive said bitch will be since our girl is more well-liked now,

Double-page supporter
EWW KILL IT WITH FIRE
so this confirms they are related? Or there is another bloodline or ritual that gave her the same power? Also looking more likely that cosette revealed she had keira killed under false pretenses and the father made a deal with the magician to save her because he was guilty

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's finally here and man this mystery with her goes deep.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Aggregator gang
So they're sisters but in order for that resonance thing to happen Cossette has to willingly do it right so Keira is still kinda fucked bc Cossette hates her.

Still so many questions about this "resonance" thing.

1. They said in the chapter it was a "temporary" sharing of power from the blonde sister to the redhead one, does this mean the red-haired sister only had the power for a bit before it left her again? Or was this just a bad TL?

2. Even if it was the latter, doesn't this mean MC is still fucked since Cosette won't willingly share her power (and still seems to be on track to unlock it without the MC being able to) for any reason other than to gloat?

Like, if the point of this plot thread was to show us that there's hope for the MC somehow, they really fucked it up lmao... I don't get why the MC felt so 'relieved' after learning this info lol, it still bodes terribly for her even if she does have confirmation that she is her father's daughter, since that wasn't the problem in the first place; it was the fact that Cosette seemed way more like the genuine article between her looks and her manifesting powers.

Nah, that doesn't feel relieving at all. It's still dubious because by that line of thought Cosette is the real spirit user, which kinda goes against the panel from earlier chapters showing Keira awakening her powers.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, the oracle could still be right... the ''noble'' part could be the thing they are getting wrong, it doesnt mean a person of noble rank, instead it means a person of noble character, in other words the mc, coz cosette is bitch in a can...

Users who are viewing this thread