I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
But if she really did give birth to a daughter why didn't she come back with the child to regain her place, after all the Duke loved her right? Even if he was married again already he'd have to acknowledge his first child then and there instead of word from her brother years later. And all this magic and flying ships but no fraternity tests?😔

@JWChibi Because she is 50/50. HEAVY SPOILER
She was possessed by demon, and she was a still birth, so technically she is MC's sister.

@JWChibi well that doesnt really suprises me, good fraternity test were only available after ~1970 while operating airplanes were already used in ww1, 50 years prior. take into account that magic as a power source enables an (in the timeline ) even earlier building of huge airplanes it shouldnt be a suprise that they have airplanes but no fraternity tests

so that bijj really possesed by a demon? wtf she is a demon herself lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
WHY WHY. waiting longer but avoiding such a cliff hanger would have been preferable. 😐🙁😦😧😨😱😰😭

Thanks for the update!

I feel things are gonna be different now, she has made a huge impression on everyone in the house after all.

Users who are viewing this thread