I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I was shookt with duke Parvis' reaction. Could it be he can really remember the past??

Fed-Kun's army
I bet it's him. I bet he's the one who asked the magician to change the past after he found out the he'd killed his own daughter. But why give his daughter the memories, why not keep them himself? Shame perhaps?

👏👏👏 Cosette is a demon spawn that's all I can say. Anyways Keira was right🤔 that girl is not normal get rid of her

I bet he's the one who asked the magician to save her daughter. So excited for the upcoming chapters!!

If he had and didn't raid his ex-wife house to kill the baby when she was a fake he's more useless than I thought...

How selfish of them to reveal something of a sensitive subject on our dear Zeke's birthday, he's supposed to be the spotlight and main character and they brazenly stole that from our cutie? Hah, how shameful

I still don't like the father he is a daughter killer no matter what he says or does.Hope he gets killed too.

wow, even when he does something different that actually in a way prevents keira from being outright humiliated I still fucking hate him and want him to suffer horribly because this in no way makes up for anything :D

w5n

I mean if you wake up from a dream where smth like that happened do you think it would be real? only real evidence he would have is when the first event took place

Users who are viewing this thread