I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@Titanfan548
Even if she isn't, things are different because now Keira gets along better with the people in the house. Plus, she won't fall for obvious traps that Cosette will place for her.

o_O
look at the newly appeared "daughter"
at the very least she is lieing about her backstory of being a commoner
composed even under the screams of both nobles and what she says is now her "family"
thats not realy what you would expect from a recently discovered commoner raised missing highnobility daughter that supposedly looked forward to the family reunion... its neither the behaviour of a young women that looked forward to meet her real family nor that of someone that was until recently of lower status

she is so suspicious that the reaction of the dad may be better than in the last round but is still unsatisfactory

He's almost certainly the person that reversed time. It's called foreshadowing, people, and it's pretty blatant at that; it can't even be considered a twist. There would be no point to all the set-up and "hints" until now if he weren't.

Btw, @Titanfan548: the word you're looking for is "snippets," friend, not "snipbets." I've honestly never seen anyone spell it that way; it weirdly made me question my own sanity when I read it. Haha.

I agree with most everyone. The Duke is a daughter killer and doesn't deserve reconciliation. He needs to suffer as penance and lose his daughter once more and forever but by her escaping and finding a better life. I hope his budding feelings of longing and affection for MC come back to haunt him when she leaves.

my pet theory is that the farther and the time mage used the time-reversal magic with each other but the farther chose not to restore his own memories but the MC memories instead. Personally, I think it was done out of cowardice as he does not want to remember that he killed his own daughter but you could think he did it out of compassion instead. and to why his daughter and not anyone else I think he was trying to shift responsibly thinking like "she won't do nothing, she will as least try to escape her death".

He's been having dreams about the past that he doesn't even know what's real or not. With him asking that girl to tell him what she said again kinda shocked him that his dreams aren't far from reality. It looks like he had that specific dream. The father definitely had a close relation with the reverse time if that were the case.

Fed-Kun's army
@QueenLuz homie u forgot about his dreams of the past. backtrack the chapters or read the comments cuz he in some way does have memories of the past, just through foggy dreams

so even his own son calls the duke by his title... that's just sad. honestly, they'd be such a great family if the 'father' wasn't there. just the younger brother and the FL, being a nice and happy family. toss the witch-bitch and the asshole duke with emotional range of a teaspoon into the fire and be happy...

Novel spoilers for who Collette actually is and what actually happened

The previous dutchess was unable to give birth and after she was chased away, she was still pregnant, she gave birth to Colette who was born dead (stillbirth) but the mom made a deal with the devil, yes, the actual devil where the devil took her over her body and pretended to be Colette. So that Colette isn't actually Colette, the body belongs to the daughter of the Duke but it's not really the daughter.
Now what actually happened in the previous timeline
The MC was the real one blessed by the spirits, Duke knew all along that she is his real daughter, but he never loved her to begin with, so when Colette manifested her ''power'' and people wanted to kill of the MC, he didn't really care and went along with it just because he only needed 1 spirit user to begin with and went ahead and executed her. After she was killed off, the spirits were furious and abanonded the empire which led to Colette revealing her true nature and with the dragon coming and destroying the Empire.

Who casted the magic

It was the Magic guy, don't remember his name, but the one who looked the duke, to cast the magic you actually need 2 people, 1 will lose their memory and the other one will keep it, the Duke was the one who helped cast it, and was supposed to keep his memory but something happened (don't remember) so the MC got the memory instead. By the way, the Duke will remember what actually happened but he wasn't regretful at all, even after knowing he killed his own daughter, he didn't show remorse, the only reason he went along to cast the spell was to save his own ass because he was about to be killed, and because the his dukedom was destroyed, he is a selfish piece of shit, fuck him.

how the heck are there already so many comments?😂 you guys are so fast! I honestly had to check if this was a previous chapter😅

Group Leader
@Rangetrout:
Thanks for the spoilers! 😊
The grand duke is a douchebag! I hope Kiera leaves him and the palace as soon as possible. They deserve each other with the devil. 😈

I bet it's him. I bet he's the one who asked the magician to change the past after he found out the he'd killed his own daughter. But why give his daughter the memories, why not keep them himself? Shame perhaps?
@LVLBeginner Iircc the condition for that magic is is must choose someone else to keep the memories.

Fed-Kun's army
@scarlet_summer Technically speaking, the one who executed her is long gone. Since they don't contain the same memories, they really can't be considered the same people. Can't hold him liable for something he hasn't done, at least not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread