I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
If the Duke wasn't enchanted from word "Go" in the original timeline, the way he's acting now is the only logical way he should have acted when presented with someone who claims to be his daughter. Even if he didn't have affection for his daughter; even if he loved his mistress. As a noble of his rank, just accepting a stranger as a legitimate child is idiotic.

I kind of feel for Papa Duke.
I wonder if he was the 3rd person in the time reversal spell? Him or cute Zeke!

Kiera's being real smart on not showing signs of hostility and just being careful in general.. the worst case scenario is for her to be killed off but now that she has people on her side and is confident on who she is, she can finally start the counterattack

this is hurting my heart I feel so bad for both of them I just want a healthy healthy awkward father daughter relationship please I beg

@sylvacoer
agree 100%
i really hate it when in manhwa they are so unreasonable even though they have such high status
normally they would need to consider a lot of things before doing smth extreme like breaking of an engagement or taking in a child

Now that I think about it, the Duke really was scummy in the first timeline to not only doubt his wife's loyalty but also just like not use his brain. How is his ass gonna believe some random nobody who's introduced by a relative that has bad/cold blood with his family and believe them?? I see him being all considerate and all now but just remembering how much of a scum he was in the first timeline makes my blood boil. Maybe because the MC was raised essentially to be emotionless so that's why she could hold in her anger and trauma but I definitely would had burst and screamed "so now you care?!"

Ugh. I still hate the father. No matter what. @sheepdoge, same for me

Edit: @sheepdoge, yep. I dont think I'll ever give him a "pass." Also, im editing to reply to u cus mangadex for me has crashed....but theres no new solo leveling chapter so i wonder why

He originally trusted his ex-wife's brother, who definitely wants to ruin him?! Am I getting this right?

Users who are viewing this thread