I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I'm not honestly sure Keira let Cosette touch her in the first timeline, so it may be the opposite?
Maybe Keira willingly shaked her hand now to make things start earlier, who knows. XD

Dex-chan lover
@ursa22 The reason Cosette can use spirits is
because she's a demon. Her mom got chased out of the house and her baby died in the womb, so she made a contract for her child to live, and a demon inhabited the baby's corpse. That's Cosette.

Hmmm.... i probably would've tried to avoid that handshake, so she couldn't absorb or accumulate my powers, but alas, how to avoid it without being rude in front of her staff?? 😒😟😵

Thanks for translating the beautiful story and artwork that is 'Actually, I was the real one!' 😘😘

Zeke best boi!!

Im rlly looking forward to season 2, i heard theres gonna be tons of sweet romantic scenes

She is positioning Cosette as an obvious intruder. And you guys asking if its okay to touch her probably should remember the diary she read where she awakened her powers through contact with her sister haha, Cosette is likely the older sister just like the one in the diary. No matter how the plot goes from Keira's perspective she should be trying to awaken her spirit powers.

Dex-chan lover
And thus, the psychological warfare begins lmao

Also, this is just a somewhat a nonsensical bullshit guess coming from reading a hundreds of fantasy and magic related genres. I think cosette is more or less a homunculus... And the soul of that empty homunculus vessel is the soul of her "mother" which makes her a reincarnator of some sort idk lol we'll just have to stay tune and wait for the season 2 to find out

@SaikaIT12
My assumption was the dad is the other person in the spell that brought her back. It explains his odd behavior even if he can't remember anything.

Users who are viewing this thread