I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

You know, I re-read some chapters and I just realise, the dude doesn't even address Kiara as his own.. ugh so frustrating this so called father thingy 😒
And then he was flustered when Kiara addres him w his title? What a hypocrite.

I AM MAD YA'LL! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Oh and here some
I found that gradually the dude (that certain hateful 'father') regains memories from the past life then goes seek for forgiveness. BUT he did not get it HAHAH U DESERVE IT UGH!

After Kiara died, Beatrice, the goddess left the family bcs Kiara, as the real saintess, was killed. Then the real-fake-one, goes w the initial 'C', turned out to be a demon or smth evil who stole Kiara's position in order to bring ruins for the empire
HA SERVES U RIGHT FOR HARMING MY BABY!
Ok back to topic, those are some spoilers that I found.

@emnee just from the story so far it seemed like that was direction it would take.
In those few chapters you can pretty much guess that the fake is the disaster they had all been prewarned about
, but I’m still enjoying this story. It makes no sense though that the dad remembers feeling “sad” when he did absolutely NOTHING to help out the MC when she was suffering. He was the one who even processed her freaking execution! So what, the dude only felt sad when he learned that he messed up and she was actually his real daughter? Uh, NO.

I really got this feeling that the father was the one who turned back the time. I mean he might have found out something and then regret it.

LMAO the duke's train of thought be like: hm my daughter did not greet me in the morning,,, she needs to see a therapist

SOOo my conclusion on this one probably after she died daddy dearest here found out the truth and then he regretted all of it and decided to turn back time to make thing right and stuff and too make sure he wont get fooled again i dunno just my speculation after all this already have so much chap XD

Users who are viewing this thread