I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
So lots of people cared for her and her Dad is a big idiot poopface

The knight tho!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just can't!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I saw that blush, you know? 😏

And that thing sitting at the desk flinching and whatsoever: (눈‸눈)

Aggregator gang
The dude legit sent her a therapist because she didn't go to greet him, jeez

Vice Prez is defo a contender for ML

Turns out I was wrong, the grand duke sent a therapist because she ran out in her nightgown. Thank you @Casndi

Yaasss Queen!! glad you matured from that first life!! he don't deserve you and your attention.😍

I'm proud of her, I cried a bit because she's actually communicating what she feels and what's inside of her, instead of letting others grow apart of her and hiding all her pain inside. I loved that line of "she's free" because yeah, that's the only thing I always want for our MCs in any story tbh.

I also love that her father is suffering, who cares if he somehow loves her but it's not capable to do anything to protect her or show his feelings to her? I hope he'll suffer a lot, while she breaks free. :")

@Lo0py it think it was more for the whole running through the house barefoot in her pajamas thing. Something she's NEVER done before (as she always been a prim and proper lady).

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, honestly teared up a bit here.
Apologising for being a jealous dick is always hard, and for not coming to a party becuase you knew it'll make everyone feel awkward is painful on so many lonely levels.

Nice to know it was just a misunderstanding though, and that those guys actually don't hate her

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The comedy arstyle gave me some whiplash, but I guess it's fine for the time being.

I also started to tear up — I'm proud of her for deciding that she should focus on correcting her priorities, aka the people she knows love her and being honest with her feelings. The fact that people are responding to her changes and honesty immediately is amazing. I am looking forward to those who care for her to openly demonstrate that care, and for her father to realize his fuck ups and make amends. I get that a lot of readers hate his guts — and for good reason — but it'd be healing for Kiara to receive his care and apologies. Whether she chooses to accept any of that is up to her.

I almost cried. That's right value and take good care of those people who care for you and not those who doesn't appreciate and ignored your love. What am I even saying. I'm just happy she is finally live her life as she wants it.

haha karma. you don't know what you have until you lose it. go suffer you ungrateful father!

@mmonstra nah nah. I don't want to see him making amends. just let him atone for his sins. It is time for him to let her be happy. Look how she is turning a leaf after deciding to stop loving her father. She still respect and see him as the authority of the house. The father. She just don't see him as her dad. >_> ungrateful bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread