I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I like the vice captain šŸ˜ ...don't care for a redemption arc for the fake claude tho

the knights reactions... it was as if they kicked a puppy and felt terrible about it after hearing her words. T_T

@seriha If the spoilers are to be believed
fake claude won't be forgiven by Keira for all the shit he put her through, even when he does try to make amends.

@Darkwolfix
I'm OK with us wanting different things! šŸ˜‚
I just want him to really regret his failures as a father and try to make amends for it ā€” that isn't the same as wanting them to repair their relationship or his being redeemed. I just want him to feel sorry for all the shit he's pulled and for Kiara to have the option of rejecting him like he's rejected her for her entire life.

@mmonstra true true >_> you better don't even consider to want to ask for forgiveness. The girl is learning to live for herself. I would say she could take her little brother with her and end things with the father and that family.

The knights XD

Ah yes, i feel so proud of Kiara, it's like watching your child grow up and defend herself (we will all adopt Kiara-).

tbh when the first two knights appeared (black and red) I kinda wanted red to be ML because black looked so generic.....

Dex-chan lover
He DOES NOT deserve redemption. Suffer bitch. Also I shed a tear from her now having people who actually love her now.

Bruhhhh, itā€™s too late to start acting like you frickin care. She tried to make you look at her for what? 18 years? So donā€™t start now, you (insert insults here)

She was too focused on daddy dearest that everybody else was put aside. Rooting for you MC!

What I like most if that Kiara didn't miraculously getting conversation skills, nor did she bother to imitate Cosette's behaviour. She's awkward and but doing her best as herself to patch things up.

Users who are viewing this thread