I Am the Sorcerer King

check out this amazing channel here, wich already has chapter 121:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHhN-77G1mFD0xKZ_fOmYxA

Dex-chan lover
This is as ridiculous as Empress Theresa with how much the MC flexes his powers, just done with a little more brain cells. Not a whole lot, but still more.

Fed-Kun's army
I would like this alot better if they change the whole color palette

This was nice until he got his own house, from there one the story became stale for me. Still awesome (in its own way) but really no progression whatsoever. It went downhill real fast
after the introduction of that blonde American girl, who then used him and betrayed him for her illuminati like clan. After that it was like a game where MC is OP but doesn't want to become too OP, until his enemies catch up with his current level. For him to show them that they were beneath him all along. And even to use deus ex machina skills and tricks, never explained in the story. Before his next OP level.
I think the medic girl with the pink hair will also betray him once she unlocks her full potential. Her power hungry attitude is alluding towards such scenario. Which might be more interesting than what's going on atm ...

@ChaellExE make your comment full spoiler or the part about the blonde girl betraying him because the manga right now is not even close to something like that. and now I hate that I also check what you mark as spoiler, I didn't want to know it but my curiosity beat me. :(

@Luxt101 Leviatanscans has all the chapter in their page

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
is this a novel? all i wanna know is does he get with the Siren (eliona)?

The story is great, the mars base and the robots etc. But the battles are boring. In the beginnning he used his machines and special time or space magic, but recently he probably needed to downgrade for his allies to still be usefull. So now he lets his hair glow, grow longer and just slaps his opponent with a less impressive version of going super saiyan. Luckily his allies specialize in slapping opponents so they can help him.

I think that its is getting to that point in OP-MC stories where the author tries to create some conflict that the MC can't immidiatelly fix himself. But since the MC is per definition OP it feels like false powerscaling where the MC suddenly starts talking about how powerfull the new enemy is, without the enemy actually showing us why he out of all enemies would be more powerfull.

This could just be me being petty, but the only thing that annoys me is the grammar, like I said, it's a petty reason. "This time I am first" and "You are here", why not shorten the sentence to "This time I'm first" and "You're here". But it's a good read and I know it's proper grammar, but it just get's on my nerves

@langabriel2006, @HallOfGlory, https://manganelo.com/manga/rx919523 The manga's updated to the latest chapter on this site.
https://mangarockteam.com/manga/i-am-the-sorcerer-king/ While their both the same, the manganelo site is missing some panels on some chapters, mangarock has the missing pannels

the actual translation is here https://leviatanscans.com/comics/i-am-the-sorcerer-king

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN next...no like seriously...this manhwa is all over the place and yet is still understandable to an extent.
Oh and this needs a Sci-Fi tag, This is definitely a mixture of Fantasy and Sci-fi
There is a freaking SPACESHIP in a dungeon...A SPACESHIP!!!! He also creates a HUGE AI superpower and..um... an artificial clone brain...
Seriously...never guessed any of that stuff would happen in the story.

It's an entertaining read however not something I plan on reading again in the future. I rate it somewhere around 6 to 7 stars. The art leaves a lot to be desired but the story is entertaining even for me who mostly HATES Sci-fi Manga and Anime.

131 chapters readed. it was good at first but i got a little bit bored by the story so i don't think i will read it again in the future. - 7/10

According to their discord they are having website problems so they replaced their existing site with a temporary replacement. They say they're going to add the missing manga back.

Users who are viewing this thread