I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - School Part 4

I’m loving this Brother-Sister combo right here, like yasss y’all stick up for ur friends and yourself and Katrina? Was it? Baby gurl thank god, tho she’s prideful and puts on airs she’s still a a good person and a delicate maiden at that! And even then she stood up for herself and instead of wasting her time ruining herself over a man that’s not worth it she decided to love herself and choose her happiness and self-worth then the love of a man who don’t deserve her! <3 Gurl, yasss thank u and ur beautiful! You’ll be happy with a boi who knows how to cherish u!!!!

Contributor
I'm glad Katerina isn't chading the prince forever like a loot of "villainess".

She did the right choice, he is not worth it.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, I'm so glad Katerina didn't try to pursue a man that'd never love her any longer, though I still feel sad that her heart was broken I'm happy she did that.
And for some reason, that Luca guy kinda reminds me of me -w- except the part that he pretends to be an airhead

Aggregator gang
He's good in embroidery if they didn't even suspect if it was a guy, and in this day and age you would expect a female with more experience to do it

which house and rank Alios in again? his behaviour and manners is worse than the prince

katerina be happy please i hope she can find someone who deserves her and treats her well ;_; if she doesn't need one that's fine but she tries to always act strong and i wish she could find a close partner to confide in and such

accusers and lila are big yuck bleh

Double-page supporter
Ugh they had the audacity to give Lizzie a condemnation event.
Katerina is so strong. I hope she deserves one of the best happy endings

Group Leader
Damn, spineless prince, overbearing Alois who thinks he has all the authority in the world.
Thank God for DUKE BERN tho

otome game logic
pulling new charackters out if somewhere dark and stinky to save the heroine

Katerina, you're such a BOSS, yes girl, that's right, stand tall 😭😘......and what they hey Lucas....

Users who are viewing this thread