I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Confusion

Double-page supporter
@ekattor
I believe it was hinted at by her that something bad would happen if she didn't get on Bern's good side last chapter, or maybe some time before, but that seemed to have to do with Bern assassinating the Prince or something. Might be something more, but I don't think the manga has covered that bit if there was more. Either we just aren't there yet, or the manga skipped a bunch of stuff that happened in the source material. Hard to say since I haven't actually read the source material myself

Edit: Clarification.

@Mai_loves_icecream
fully agree, although to be honest, I think it's pointless to complain about people's complaints, you get that everywhere with a mob/beta main character, even in Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi.
It's just... hilarious to see those very, very same complains time and time again even in comment sections of mangas with 5+volumes in chapter 30 or something. Like - you've read this for at least two hours, character never changed, why are you still reading this if you only complain about the MC and don't comment on the story at all? He or she's not magically going to change into an OP god xD

I used to get low-key frustrated with Lizzie for thinking so hard (and with pretty much spot-on observations), but never acting on it or even, at the very least, vocalizing them. But that seems to be changing now, I'm glad she's taking action and look forward to her really stepping into her role in this whole situation in a more active way.

@ayna17 lol I never really made a mangadex account but after reading your comment about how people were dropping this I felt like it would be fun if I made one just for the sake of proving that them dropping this isn't a big deal.

who the fuck is alois

edit: it's so fucking tiring to read the same discourse over & over in every single comment thread on this damn site. if y'all are dropping just shut up and go, stop ruining it for the people who are staying on damn

I'm bored, girls reborn as otome villains etc. I feel I have seen it all.
Reincarnation became boring.
They are stealing someone's life!
And these otome worlds, are they even considered real in the manga or after wedding it's gone? Finished. Game over.

Double-page supporter
@Mira995 I apologize for the confusion, but I haven't actually read the source material myself so I won't be able to. I was talking about possibilities and theoretical scenarios on top of what has actually been covered in the manga itself already. I went ahead and edited my previous comment for clarification.

@Barrier-kun Fr tho 😂😂 tell me why it reminded me of that one scene from bnha where All Might asks Midoriya to eat lunch with him 😂
ac7.png

I live for this Gap Moe moments~ ❤️

oop the torture was skipped lmao
I felt bad for lila when i read the novel since she's been manipulated into thinking that she has to do these things in order to survive. It's pretty saddening. But I will continue to just keep up with this so I can see the cute fluff ending

yup. no free escape for that guy even if he pukes out everything.
(just knife? and it doesn't even have a use time? whut?)

In the novel the guy
Got killed by the Hidden Student Council adviser 🤫🤫🤫

Ya'll better read the novel, it gets darker there

Users who are viewing this thread