I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The silver-haired girl

Dex-chan lover
I meant in appearance but yeah I guess living in a introverted society wouldn't be the best
I guess that depends on what you’re like, as someone who is introverted i don’t have any problems with it and enjoy it lol

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if rendering "Minä" as "Mina" was laziness or intentional choice to make "Mina/Mika" gag work

Group Leader
Not sure if rendering "Minä" as "Mina" was laziness or intentional choice to make "Mina/Mika" gag work
Neither laziness nor intentional: it was a mistake, which I've fixed (in fact I actually checked the spelling of that word 3 weeks before but it got lost in the discord convo, and my brain registered that did in fact check how the word is spelled and therefore I skipped over it during translation check process)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And more genderbent characters enter the stage! Soon, there will be enough for an entire platoon!

always just as interesting and painful to read supposed finnish characters conversing in manga

Users who are viewing this thread