I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 7

Group Leader
I noticed this lovely series hadn't gotten TL love for 5 months, so I decided to pick this up.
I'm working on the next chapter.

If you want to help me with proofreading/QC (or in other roles), contact me on Discord @myleynay

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I noticed this lovely series hadn't gotten TL love for 5 months, so I decided to pick this up.

If you want to help me with proofreading/QC (or in other roles), contact me on Discord @myleynay
Thank you, super glad to see this one picked up!! Can't wait to see how this mess unravels by the time Sophia's debutante rolls around :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for picking this series up!

I adore this series and super invested in seeing Sophia and our lovely villainess get to the bottom of this mystery and take revenge on Sophia's awful 'family'.

Also I really wonder how the prince is getting sick, is it something on the flowers? His side of the plate?

Could it be food that only effects people who have a health condition they themselves don't realise they have? (Like giving way too many sugars or carbs to someone with sugar sensitivities on a regular basis.)

Dex-chan lover
f70.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Guess its confirmed the prince’s lover was poisoning him after all.
I love these story where the “villainess” is perceived as evil but in reality they are just being prideful with class.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for picking this series up!

I adore this series and super invested in seeing Sophia and our lovely villainess get to the bottom of this mystery and take revenge on Sophia's awful 'family'.

Also I really wonder how the prince is getting sick, is it something on the flowers? His side of the plate?

Could it be food that only effects people who have a health condition they themselves don't realise they have? (Like giving way too many sugars or carbs to someone with sugar sensitivities on a regular basis.)
We know that one of his conditions was insomnia, so it is possible that it's a lot less a health condition and possibly giving him food that makes it difficult to properly fall asleep or invigorates him. Medicine in high enough doses can turn to poison.
So possibly he was getting too much caffeine, the food had too much concentration on a specific vitamin, or as you pointed out too much sugar on someone who has a low threshold.
The first one is possible, low sleep helps cause immune deficiency and make one more susceptible to disease, the second and third are also possible since we know eating her sweets is a daily routine for him.

Supporter
Great, now the rabbit hole. Turn of search tracking while looking this up!

• Ethylene glycol causes kidney damage and tastes sweet so can be used as a sweetener. Also known as Antifreeze poisoning as it used to be in antifreeze and the sweetness caused animals to drink it.

• Cyanide can cause overall weakness, nausea, and headaches. And adding orange zest would cover up the almond taste.

• Lead poisoning can cause insomnia. But you usually get a lot more symptoms along with it...

• Mercury can also cause insomnia. It can also cause mood swings. Also apparently called the Mad Hatters disease.

Not sure what is being used...

Group Leader

Hey you're awesome!! I always feel terrible if no one ever picks up something I had to drop.

I kept meaning to post one more chapter so I could announce that I couldn't keep up with this, but I have been so bogged down in work and college that I didn't get the chance

Dex-chan lover

Not sure what is being used...

I spoiled this before, but a repeat if you don't want to wait:
He's dying from magical curse, the stuffs Lily put into the snacks is actually 'medicine' used to hide magic from detection.
It's used by mages back when they were ostracized by the previous king (yes, that priest's longass rant is actually relevant to the plot)

Do we know why Lily is trying to kill the prince? I can't remember

She's forced into this plan by the real mastermind.

Basically her land needed support from the mastermind, and they used that as bargaining chip to make her do this.

Users who are viewing this thread