I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 7

I spoiled this before, but a repeat if you don't want to wait:
He's dying from magical curse, the stuffs Lily put into the snacks is actually 'medicine' used to hide magic from detection.
It's used by mages back when they were ostracized by the previous king (yes, that priest's longass rant is actually relevant to the plot)

She's forced into this plan by the real mastermind.

Basically her land needed support from the mastermind, and they used that as bargaining chip to make her do this.

i completely glazed over the priest's walls of text, but you've convinced me to go back and read it. translator, thank this guy

Supporter
He's dying from magical curse, the stuffs Lily put into the snacks is actually 'medicine' used to hide magic from detection.
It's used by mages back when they were ostracized by the previous king (yes, that priest's longass rant is actually relevant to the plot)

I CALL SHENANGIANS!

They cheated, making it magic... :(

Dex-chan lover
"Overworking? What's that?"
MC, probably.

"Nowdays he doesn't seem to pay much attention to what I say..."
"The berries seem almost ready..."
Seems someone else also isn't paying much attention... But with that chatterbox, it's understandable.

Whenever someone says they "just happened" to do something, there's a 96% chance it was planned five days ahead.

Doing that because it's cool is fine, because it is cool to protect others.

Those tears almost look like flowers in her eyes.

Medicine in high enough doses can turn to poison.
I think it's more direct than that. Medicine is poison. It's just directed at bacteria and viruses.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for updating this series again. Sophia is just sooooo cuteeeeee, we need to protect her 🥲🥲

Aggregator gang
I noticed this lovely series hadn't gotten TL love for 5 months, so I decided to pick this up.
I'm working on the next chapter.

If you want to help me with proofreading/QC (or in other roles), contact me on Discord @myleynay
i dont mean to be the bearer of somewhat bad news here, but just so your aware, this series was officially licensed for an english release. I worked with someone related to the localization team for it, I dont know if its been offically announced yet, and i dont want to get them in trouble, so i wont go into too much detail, but i can say for sure that ive seen the official translation of up to the end of the first volume at the very least. I dont know when its coming out or anything like that, i just know its being worked on.

figured id give you a heads up as i know a lot of groups like to avoid anything licensed for an english release as it comes with an increased risk of the publisher giving a shit. if you dont care about that, then thank you for your bravery, and thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover

She's forced into this plan by the real mastermind.

Basically her land needed support from the mastermind, and they used that as bargaining chip to make her do this.
Thanks for the spoilers bro, appreciate them.

Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't had updates for this manga in a hot minute.

Two typos I found:
Page 13: "It's shocking to imagine you personally visiting a sweet shop..."
Page 22: "I... wasn't expecting that"

Supporter
The only thing I think I can add is that I read one line as "...with freshly baked ice cream on the side."

Dex-chan lover
now I understand why the previous translation was on halt..... will some one shut this monocle dude up? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread