Megasametara Tougokusareta Akujo Datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
End of chapter 5 finally...
See you soon or maybe not idk if the next chapter will even be released or not...
Also I am very grateful too lev559 for fixing 5.1 and point out some of my mistakes
Thanks for the chapter again! Sorry I couldn't finish checking this chapter, had to run somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! What a difference in translation quality. Thank you both for the translation Lev and Chase!

Contributor
End of chapter 5 finally...
See you soon or maybe not idk if the next chapter will even be released or not...
Also I am very grateful too lev559 for fixing 5.1 and point out some of my mistakes
Hey! There are mistakes in this chapter.

But first it's forbidden to split the chapters if it's not already split by the author...
So you should follow how the first group released his work or just follow the official numbering.

Contributor
Thank you, you should try to rework the whole chapter not just this part!

Hey! There are mistakes in this chapter.

But first it's forbidden to split the chapters if it's not already split by the author...
So you should follow how the first group released his work or just follow the official numbe
I can combine the 5.1 5.2 5.3 if you want
Ye I know their are minor mistakes and I am sorry for that since i am a newbie in tl so it will take some time to get perfect

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm enjoying this greatly. While it didn't take him long to believe her, it's in no way farfetched imo, especially since he knew the original violet along with her distaste for looking at flowers.

I imagine that things will get incredibly hectic going forward especially when she meets violet in her original body. Looking forward to it.

Contributor
I can combine the 5.1 5.2 5.3 if you want
Yes that would be cool or for later chapters don't split them arbitrarily...

Ye I know their are minor mistakes and I am sorry for that since i am a newbie in tl so it will take some time to get perfect
We are not asking for perfect work, you know? Just not ridiculous quality.
I understand that people will be better after time but I don't understand how people start with bad work, like just try to ask yourself first if it's decent/readable before uploading your work...

My first work was lacking, yes, but not awfully trolled/rushed.

Thanks for picking this up!
I'm glad that her identity was cleared early, but not immediately, it feels much more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Bro the ruse is up.
Thanks for taking our feedback into account! Appreciate you

Group Leader
Thank you, you should try to rework the whole chapter not just this part!
But Reiko needs translated! And Akuma Koujo has a new chapter in a couple days! Lol

But yeah, I'll get this fixed up. My current plan is to try to get Chase to fix the release they just put out the rest of the way (Since that one mainly just has some grammar issues and a couple of bad translations they can just edit), I'll fix up the pages in their 5.2 release, and then we combine everything.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So does Violet have legitimate beef with Prince fucboi and Lily? To be more specific, is her beef with them something actually relatable or is it just the typical arrogant villainess motives?

Dex-chan lover
Yay I'm so glad to see a new chapter of this one. I wonder what's wrong with the bouquet, I don't trust the sender

Dex-chan lover
While it didn't take him long to believe her, it's in no way farfetched imo, especially since he knew the original violet along with her distaste for looking at flowers.
It's something very unbelievable to begin with, but I think it took an adequate amount of time for him to come around.

I imagine that things will get incredibly hectic going forward especially when she meets violet in her original body. Looking forward to it.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread