I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Like huh, how is he pulling this shit off, and moving well in real combat? Was he a swordsman in his previous life? But they implied he was a normal person? So how is he proficient with mana which should be alien to him even if he did get some schooling before he got his memories back, but he was shown as a bullied scaredy cat who didn't even train properly.
This feels so forced with the current set-up

Fed-Kun's army
This is generic garbage.
Why couldn't they have brought the rabbit girl with them?
She's the namesake for the story, but it's focusing on this boring combat.

Dex-chan lover
"since it's the last one, you should be more cautious"....has 5 tied up goblins in the background sitting....

Aggregator gang
Like huh, how is he pulling this shit off, and moving well in real combat? Was he a swordsman in his previous life? But they implied he was a normal person? So how is he proficient with mana which should be alien to him even if he did get some schooling before he got his memories back, but he was shown as a bullied scaredy cat who didn't even train properly.
This feels so forced with the current set-up
It's a reincarnation isekai where he got his memories after meeting the bunny girl

That means everything he did before meeting the bunny girl are still things he did and do remember, including training and all

That's why he said he should've punished the bullies sooner, he's both the character and himself from his past life

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the action is really bad. And there was a lot of drawing/continuity errors. The story, instead of focusing on the relationship with the bunny girl, will be him getting stronger and defending her of bullies ocasionally

Dex-chan lover
So he's not even the main character? Everything about this story is pathetic, his nightmare scenario is against a mid-level boss.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, why even bother to focus on such a bad action panel.... People are here to see the relationship between the mc and the rabbit girl, not this whatever generic Korean gate bullshit stuff

My man really just popped a second sword into existence for one second , i cant show a picture cause i dont know how to upload images sorry.

Supporter
Yeah, I'm here for the Cinderella story with the cute bunny girl. I'm more interested in finding out how she powers up and whether the Power of Friendship will affect that.

Users who are viewing this thread