I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 3 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
@Squizzy44

One of the meanings of “divinity” is god. More fully, the definitions are [ol]theology;
godhood;
a god;
divination;
a characteristic appropriate to being a god;
fudge made with beaten egg whites and nuts. [/ol] For what it's worth, black-walnut divinity is nasty stuff. Don't eat it. 🤮

ATTN: @OraOraApril19

Dex-chan lover
b4Pk9yv.gif

“I am the man who will protect divine cock-sama”

Boom, punch line inserted.

Thanks for the tl :)

Fed-Kun's army
@traveling_chef I thought it was a written translation error since Japanese has gender neutral pronouns. So they really did change from 2 boys from the same village into a brother-sister pair.

I haven't kept up with the novel since his 2nd quest with those 2, but I figure it's like Superman working at the Daily Bugle where the "normal job" turns into the "epic quests."

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef I remember mentioning this before: the change was made because the author/artist wanted to change it. Which is the only decent reason for changing art, and thus not pointless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But let's not repeat old discussions. 🙂

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone and as I have said, that's your opinion. YOU are the one repeating old discussions.

I made it known why I was doing what I was doing the last time we had this discussion, so why are YOU the one bringing it back up?
you don't agree with me that, making such a small change to such small characters is pointless. I don't agree at all that "the change was made because the author/artist wanted to change it. Which is the only decent reason for changing art, and thus not pointless"

we have reached this conclusion last time. why are you bringing it back up?

if you don't want to keep having the same discussion with me every time you see me comment the exact same comment more or less on every chapter or so, THEN DON'T REPLY BACK TO ME!!!! cuss I'm not going to change my mind and neither are you, and thats fine.

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone no friend but you are the one bringing attention to my post (which we have already discussed in a previous chapter) and then bringing up repeating old discussions~

so I say again, if you don't want to repeat old discussions then, don't bring them up?

Breaking every chapter into 4 pieces is weird. Is this how it was pubished?

ye prob from the original publisher and i think some translate group release into 1 chap (with this type of manga that release part per part chapter per release) but not all doing the same.

Group Leader
Would have been interesting to stay in illusion Vampire form the entire time, let a few lesser vampires go after telling some lies, and make all the other vampires turn on each other.

Aggregator gang
After hearing that, you done fucked up. Mc is done playing games and going in full troddle. I like it

Fed-Kun's army
"...turned the brats into food."
I get the MC's reaction, but he probably should have first asked a question like "are there any left?" Just to know if there are hostages that can be freed.

Users who are viewing this thread