I became a Masochist and sold out my country at the hands of this high class prostitute - Ch. 2 - Chapter 2 ~Dividing my Territory~

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit! This reads like a subversion of Marquis de Sade's 120 Days of Sodom. Finally, some good shit from this genre since Bradherley no Basha.

Might as well share something from the West since they really like to mock weebs when they support the same kind of shit or probably even worse.

“They call me Hogg because a hog lives dirty. I don’t wash none. And when I get hungry, I eat my own snot. I been wearin’ these clothes since winter. I don’t even take my dick out my pants to piss most times, unless it’s in some cunt’s face. Or all over a cocksucker like you. What I usually do is park the truck in the sun with the light comin’ in and piss my pants up somethin’ terrible.” The truck turned another corner; he dropped one hand from the carpeted wheel between his legs, hefted his meat around some – but I couldn’t tell if he was doing it or thinking about it. “Yeah, boy, all that nice hot stuff, running down my leg, and squirmin’ my ass around in it…I got worms, boy – had ’em ever since I was a kid. But I won’t get rid of ’em cause I like the way they make my asshole itch. I gotta drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of pizza pies and French fried potatoes to keep a gut like this and all them little fuckers fed. I got a hairy ass and it sure cakes up crusty. But I just don’t believe in wipin’ when I got a freaky little son of a bitch like you to eat it out for me. Now, how do you like that?”
Here's the praises from the woke folks:
Jo Walton, World Fantasy Award Winner:
"As a new writer Delany was a revelation. He’s gay and African-American and this intersectionality of experience gives his work dimensions that genre SF hadn’t seen before, and hasn’t seen enough of since. Delany’s worlds are notable for their complexity and solidity, their attention to class and sex and economics and gender and identity. Yet these things are always essential to the story of the characters—and it’s the characters and the world that shaped them that are memorable. Delany’s ability to evoke worlds from words is almost unrivaled.”
Cat Rambo, former President of SFWA:
“Delany is amazing. Moments in his writing blow me away, make me stop and marvel how he’s constructed them. He awes me with his virtuosity and courage in writing.”
Rachel Swirsky, Hugo Award winner:
“As someone who got to support Steven Gould in his choice of Delany, I’d like to start off by saying, “Yay!”

Users who are viewing this thread