I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Mind Break ending huh? Kind of messed up since it wasn't technically this Kanon's fault, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty average.
Not bad, but forgettable in the endless sea of these otome villainess stories.

Double-page supporter
Hrmm... That definitely feels like an ending. Is there an omake or something? I'm just wondering why this chapter wasn't marked as an "end" chapter.

Umm such the endingg...too short and antiklimax tbh. 😗😗.

Anywayy thankyouuu for translation~❤❤

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I'm a bit satisfied seeing an ending to this. Cuz most of the titles I read with the same genre would be either still continuing with monthly updates or just stopped updating altogether. So yeah, I have been mixed feelings on this having an ending, but it's an ending nonetheless.

cute, nice ending. I'd prefer this over any other dragged out or sudden drop in the story line. THank you for the translations!

omg it got axed ahuhuhuh

I mean, it's better than the ones that got stopped immediately without closure but still ahuhuhuhu

Well to be honest this manga is short and lacking. Lots of question still unanswered, Will she be able to seal the evil dragon? What's the truth behind the bug? What happened in the past loops? How will Kyle resolve the problem in his country? Really cutting it short is really disappointing. I would more like it if this manga continue even more....

@macroblitz He wasn't entirely useless,
he helped with the THione Fiance situation and brought back Erika after she passed out in the climax
And anyway, I enjoyed that Erika didn't have to rely on some ML to get things done. It was realistic in the way that the ML won't actually be there to help with everything, he's a person too and can't just be conveniently there all the time

Dex-chan lover
what? no bad end for the shity prince...
he should lose his right to the throne and be banish.

Users who are viewing this thread