I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
For a title about being a childhood friend of a midboss, said midboss literally barely exists for the last 20ch, it's just the generic grown up winning against children in a childs body. Wow, much cool.
Imagine being that dumb that you waste so many chapters on children's fights which no one fucking cares about and them being the shallowest of shallow on top writing wise and all the characters introduced are so basic and cliche it just feels like a waste of time. The title was such clickbait, very disappointing.

Thanks for the translation!

Seems generic enough so far, but will have to see how this develops. Going to let the author cook for a while more before I judge it.

Seems...like a pretty generic version of Swordmaster's Youngest Son or Revenge of the Iron-Blooded Sword Hound that disguises itself with a click-bait title (Instead of focusing on the childhood friend about 90% of the story so far has been about MC's swordmaster family or just MC talking about the protagonist he's not supposed to meet for several more years).

Also, is it just me, or does the hunters feel like the real monsters in this universe. Hunters get keys after clearing gates that allow them to rerun dungeons they've already cleared after a period of time. That last boss monster they defeated seemed like it was somewhat capable of communication and rational thought and, well, I'd be pretty pissed too if the guys who defeated me endlessly brought me back to life just so their children could hunt me for sport and use me as an xp farm (and wasn't MC's childhood friend supposed to become a boss? What would have happened to her then?)

Dex-chan lover
For a title about being a childhood friend of a midboss, said midboss literally barely exists for the last 20ch, it's just the generic grown up winning against children in a childs body. Wow, much cool.
Imagine being that dumb that you waste so many chapters on children's fights which no one fucking cares about and them being the shallowest of shallow on top writing wise and all the characters introduced are so basic and cliche it just feels like a waste of time. The title was such clickbait, very disappointing.
I mean, he DID become the childhood friend of the rabbit that solved the world crisis

It's still in the early chapter, where indroduction of each character is happening, we might see more of her in latter chapter

Dex-chan lover
it sucks that mc has shit childhood so he craves attention of people that are assholes who only give attention to someone that gives them entertainment.. y'know like the POS granpa lmao

Users who are viewing this thread