I Became the Contract Daughter of the soon-to-be-ruined Family - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So she's a reincarnator from Korea but forgot about that in her "second life" and adding to that fact she's also their real daughter who is also the main character of the OG novel????
This seems wild but I hope mom lives and they have wholesome family life together :qq:

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god, does no one even in these types of manhwas even think to consider that the corpse was a fake, or even do a blood test?
I suppose the shock got to them, but there's also a possibility that the body is charred to ashes so there's nothing to test with.

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god, does no one even in these types of manhwas even think to consider that the corpse was a fake, or even do a blood test?

blood test
CHARRED body

Might be a bit hard to find blood in a charcoal.

Also since her eyes have different color due to the experiments (i.e. it came from 'the future') on top of her not acting like a normal child from the combined reincarnated knowledge + said future knowledge as living test subject....yeah...

So she's a reincarnator from Korea but forgot about that in her "second life" and adding to that fact she's also their real daughter who is also the main character of the OG novel????
This seems wild but I hope mom lives and they have wholesome family life together :qq:

I don't think she's aware of what happened to the real daughter, since the novel seem to have mentioned only the dad in much further future.
Kinda like how in another series:
Leonia didn't know she's niece of the male lead since in the OG story said niece didn't make an appearance.
It's only from her own action that she got involved and later on learn of her lineage.

Dex-chan lover
"I know she's not my Daughter, because my Daughter was not an orphan like this girl is!"
Haha, c'mon now, I know they wanted it to be obvious, but something about it felt silly.

or even do a blood test?
Aren't blood tests fairly recent things? Hell, even fingerprinting is fairly recent-ish in terms of human history (coming in the... 1700's I think?)

Dex-chan lover
Oh I know she's not aware, but the hints are pretty obvious for the readers.

I mean the OG heroine one I'm a bit doubtful on.

There's some 0th life where she's read the novel.
The 'first life' at least she didn't do well and got sold, die then regress.
This 'second life'...

For her to be OG heroine, it means there's another life where she survive to become the novel heroine.
Which means either she's going to regress after this life and ends up in the novel timeline without saving her parents.
Or the novel timeline come first, she regressed and have the experiment ded timeline...which begs the question of what's the difference between that and the test subject timeline.

Double-page supporter
I suppose the shock got to them, but there's also a possibility that the body is charred to ashes so there's nothing to test with.
i didn’t mean using the chared body, but using the mc’s blood and then doing a test to see if it’s a matchwith the father’s blood

Double-page supporter
Might be a bit hard to find blood in a charcoal.

Also since her eyes have different color due to the experiments (i.e. it came from 'the future') on top of her not acting like a normal child from the combined reincarnated knowledge + said future knowledge as living test subject....yeah...

I don't think she's aware of what happened to the real daughter, since the novel seem to have mentioned only the dad in much further future.
Kinda like how in another series:
Leonia didn't know she's niece of the male lead since in the OG story said niece didn't make an appearance.
It's only from her own action that she got involved and later on learn of her lineage.
i meant using the mc’s blood and testing it to see if it’s a match with the father’s blood

Dex-chan lover
i meant using the mc’s blood and testing it to see if it’s a match with the father’s blood

Father - type A
Mother - type B
Child - type B (inherited from mom)

would cause failure to match with father
not to mention the possibility that the experiment done to her changed her more than just visual appearance (the eye color)

Double-page supporter
Father - type A
Mother - type B
Child - type B (inherited from mom)

would cause failure to match with father
not to mention the possibility that the experiment done to her changed her more than just visual appearance (the eye color)
where tf did you get their blood types from?

Double-page supporter
Just hypothetical case of where a 'blood test' can still fail, not that those are their blood type for real.

Point is it's not a guarantee way to prove she's the real daughter.
i only mentioned the blood test because in "am i your daughter" they do a blood test to see if the mc and her father match (someone tries to screw things up but their blood matches)

Users who are viewing this thread