I Became the Demon King's Right Hand so I'm Corrupting the Story - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for your hard work 🙇🏻‍♀️💜. This is not bad quality at all, don't worry.

Dex-chan lover
Im the only one that the misterious demon that helped the Hero and the MC looked oodly similar?
Might be a closed loop where the manga the MC read is narrated from the Hero PoV and she does that in order to fake the Maou's death, since they only saw an explosion and smoke

Dex-chan lover
well . . . time to pull out the check mark from my notification for this manga

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna be rude but so called "official release" are mostly available in 2-3 countries at most, and they are mostly cancelled after 2-3 volumes. Here in India, shit gets officially published so mostly I have to read the LN to know the story... Well, can't complain much about it ig, it is what it is...

Dex-chan lover
i cant even buy them at all even though i have money what a nice official translation oh well guess i will just give up on seeing the ending

Dex-chan lover
This would have been more touching if she wasn't a loli. Seriously why did they turn her body into a child, there's no explanation except maybe catering to the pedos wtf

Dex-chan lover
yeah you go MC!
I hope someone can pick this up. The official site doesn't even load here...

Users who are viewing this thread