I Became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Martial Arts Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I think there's a mistranslation? Otherwise what that gramps said doesn't make sense.
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be closer to "What will I do if you evade the attack halfway".
What happened seems to be that she reacted too slowly to fully dodge it but instead of deflecting a mortal attack from her weak point (like you'd assume), she actually moved a mortal attack away from a safe location to a dangerous one, because she couldn't tell what he was doing

Cosmic Scans translated it as "How can you just try to avoid it halfway".

Now that I think about it, I believe the redhead's pronouns are wrong in this chapter too. :(

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, I believe the redhead's pronouns are wrong in this chapter too. :(
That was quite confusing indeed. But I'd like assume Seo Haryeong is a girl, as she was called the heroine of the novel. I hope she can be a female friend of the same age for Yeon, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
"Ah, she is the heroine"

*TL immediatly proceed to use masculine pronouns for her for half the chapter, until they finally write "she is the daughter of...". You'd think, after this last sentence, they'll notice their mistake and take 10 seconds to fix it, but nah...

Dex-chan lover
"Ah, she is the heroine"

*TL immediatly proceed to use masculine pronouns for her for half the chapter, until they finally write "she is the daughter of...". You'd think, after this last sentence, they'll notice their mistake and take 10 seconds to fix it, but nah...
Exactly what you would expect from MF....their TL's are always medicore at best.

Users who are viewing this thread