I Became the Housekeeper of the Bachelors' Barracks of the Kingdom's Knights - Ch. 1

id suggest you guys use a different font next time and work on the text shaping some more cause this is a bit hard to read

So are they just gonna gloss over the fact that one of mls was killing and selling women and children??? I think that deserves a little bit more attention than a transmigrated mc.

Double-page supporter
Well that was kind of a dark start. She gets dropped into a world where there is so little public safety that bandits and murder men and kidnapped and sell women and children into slavery. Is slavery legal there? Do people live in constant fear of being killed? She almost was raped, and the doctor seems to have a pretty good handle on dealing with rape victims, like it happens often. Kind of sours an isekai manga, which is targeted for light reading and wish fulfillment. Especially since the cover and synopsis seem to portray this manga as some fluffy reverse harem...

I am simple.. i see handsome males, i bookmark it~

Ty for the translate.. looking forward the next chapter ohohoho

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the people of "anaza warudo" know of the mystical land of Arkansas.

😂

"This is the first time our kingdom has a person from 'Another World' since the founding of the people's republic of my country"

My country
oh my country

*starts dancing*

Dex-chan lover
I swear if the attempted rapist comes back as anything other than a villain, I'll be so pissed

Double-page supporter
unknown.png

The translation quality could use some work...

Users who are viewing this thread