I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - Papa and Mama Got Into a Fight. (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
I think I have an idea of what Deux's ability is going to be. You know how some people say that talking to plants helps them grow. Well, what if Deux is able to communicate with plant life and controlling them with his voice. Making them grow faster and creating plant golems or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
LOLOLOL HE BECAME A SLIME HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Many thanks

he will get the power of raising crops...the dude got an apple in his hand on the cover page :V

that slimebert pff the heck is that xD

@saifors
Uhhh... hello? Don't you see? Slimebert is actually a member of her harem as he "belongs to her." And since what belongs to him belongs to her, the girls from Slimebert's party is therefore part of her harem as well. Basically Akari is building herself up a harem of heroes and demons.

Lmao everyone calling him "Slimebert".
He looks so ridiculous with that face and slime body

Ahhh, Albert. Aren't you being dellusional? Always the assuming kind. You haven't been in her shoes about what was happening. You poor sod

Deux is going to probably grow up as an intelligent ikemen type that will most likely pull NTR left and right on the Hero's harem... At least that's the vibe I get.

Double-page supporter
@Snowave
Nah, it's not that he's never heard of it
He seems like the person who would see it more as a legend or a myth

Users who are viewing this thread