I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Papa and Mama Got Into a Fight. (Part 2)

@Mewples Possible! Though, why would they continue to bring "fresh meat" as it were instead of the locals? Is it something to do with their otherworldliness? Quantum frequency difference? Are the humans too inbred? (Based upon your premise.) If not, what's the rationales for bringing in your bride/husband beyond tradition?

I'd imagine that a male impreg could prove a viable strategy, but so could the Queen/Empress doing so. Maybe, the King refused to speed his legs for his Majesty/Queen/Empress, and she got catty and he fled?

As for imagination withdrawals, please feel free! :3 We have GREAT/THE BEST rates at The Dragon Lord's Prayer Request Emporium of Divine Mercy and Imagination Intervention/Inspiration/Insight/Muse-ishness! 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Though the humans are also very hostile haha....but even if I am right I wonder what started the tradition? Was it proof of power like they summoned them from a world over to prove that they are indeed strong....Though the saints and Saintess meant to have huge power untapped....so was it a nessary thing like it was in decline ? To preserve power the ritual happened...?

Well the ‘birth’ happens fast....it must come out....since it’s well...wet...
Though so maybe makes it gets stuck....we don’t know if that fast growing thing is coming out the back or front afterall

<3 -hugs your head petting the crown* thank you fo exsisting!

@TheDragonLord ....lol I forgot to tag

@Mewples it could be like this new comic I'm reading (new to me) where the protagonist is an author kidnapped & dragged into her own fantasy world by her own angry bishi antagonist, pissed because she "took everything from me! GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE, DAMN YOU WITCH!" Hahahahahahahaha! She can control her own body with the materials from his world, but only by using her laptop from her world can she alter his. As such, you could imagine them dragging someone from another world because their quantum signature breaks reality (maybe, siphoning power from the realm of the gods?).

Another possibility is that the the first demon Lord was hot as fook, and the original kidnapped parent had a major kink for fantasy romance novels, and thus it was their lifelong desire to enter into a story like that that curved spacetime and brought them to eir world. Curving reality by the acceleration and force of two bodies hot for each other! 😂😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@thedragonlord ....oh I am reading that too, I know cause I read it, it starts off a bit awkward tho?

Oml xD even if it’s not a thing it is definitely kinky

Yes… Apparently, @Nicolausx09 wants my list of strong female lead, spirited away to another world, shoujo, where the female leads don't become stupidly dependent upon the male leads.

Hmm… 🤔 @Mewples, should we conspire to make a Master List for the uninitiated? 🤔 [Cue villainous laughter]

Fed-Kun's army
@TheDragonLord someone wishes to drink from your hard work? Hnnnn, step forward caughtiously

Hmmm...I think that will be rather difficult ...theirs a majority that degrade as time passes....like their strength just rots as the chapters flip....so it’s kinda difficult

What do you think about the one where the MC decides to take the Final Boss as her husband? @Mewples Does that count?

Likewise, I know of a few. One in particular. Though they do get help from the Prince, it doesn't come across in the same fashion as it does in other stories. It becomes more like Snow White with the Red Hair where they learn to depend upon one another.

Does that count? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@thedragonlord I love it, I read the novel to the point she goes on a adventure as soon she gets officially married

Never read that one and idk I sometimes like some leaning in dependency personally , it just annoys me when they had help from the fl or ml and the mc attitude is like “I did all myself!”

I.... I think so??

AAAAA I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE BABIESSSS I MEAN LOOK AT HOW PRECIOUS AN AND DEUX ARE ! 😍😍😍💓

Fed-Kun's army
I just read the raws for chapter 9 and I can't stop laughing😂 all I am going to say is that people are going to love the next chapter

Ummm.... Does anyone have a bad feeling that the King/former Hero had a crush on the former Queen of Demons? Isn't that why he just locked her up and not just killed her? Doesn't that mean he could have killed the present Demon King's dad out of spite/jealousy? This is speculation but it seems... odd.

Users who are viewing this thread