I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

Can't believe my brain didn't connect the names being 1-4 in French (with 'un' being 'an' instead, I guess) until I was like "????? Why's she teaching her kids to count while being kidnapped????"

Double-page supporter
honestly thought she was gonna slice the sky with that knife and blow away the clouds

Thanks for the update! Ahh~ baby adventures to save mama! Props to the one who assumed Quatre was goggles girl, it was incredibly obvious this time since her twintails were much more obvious and her gear matches with her job.
But really loving the boys over the girls right now. I love all the kids but Trois is the most adorable, not to mention Deux is gonna grow into a fine gentleman.
Elves still look as what they expected but the dwarves threw me off! D*mn a bishounen! Well, given Quatre's ability, they could use that as a negotiation tool for the dwarves, not sure how on the Elves though. Will Trois's Tamer abilities somehow put him in tune with nature or something?

Dex-chan lover
@RheaSilvi while it seems peaceful now, imagine an army of beasts backed up with a number of well fed, well eqiuipped soldiers and fortification.

When they are mature and unlock the full potential of their abilities, these demon kids will be the kingdom's greatest military assets

Dex-chan lover
@Tych

Quatre also appears to have super strength. Super speed too unless her super-fast crawling from the last chapter was only done for comedic effect. She's even faster than the hero!

It's cute how the MC is going to get saved by her babies rather than the hero and demon king

Dex-chan lover
... This chapter is just surreal... watching a group of babies (and a slime) trecking through the forest and hill, one baby used a makeshift fishing rod to catch a fish near a cliff, then seeing a baby that looks like she's not even 5 years old yet cooking the said fish like a five star hotel chef, and then witnessing another baby build a simple shack by herself...

Dex-chan lover
LOL I CAN'T When she was being taken away... SHE STARTED COUNTING LOLOL I mean, i know she was just calling for them, but my lord. LOLOLOL I died ALSO It seemed little Quatre fell for mister king elf?
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Oh god, i was missing this manga so much!
Baby squad in mission is so cute 😭😭

Also: In page 24, when An says "Trois is so smart!" should't be Deux instead of Trois? Trois was not speaking much in the begining

Double-page supporter
Did this see the spectre of the almighty axe? Chapter seemed incredibly fast paced and contrived.

Also... "I-I'm not *insert whatthefux* stwong?" Maybe, just maybe, find a different toddler lisp word...

Fed-Kun's army
Omg, my babies so precious. This literally reminds me of children going on their first errand. Except it’s mom napping or retrieval

Dex-chan lover
So one can use any tool and grows agriculture at hyper speeds and size.
One can cook anything and said cooking has massively beneficial effects.
One is immensely powerful and can apparently build an entire house in minutes.
And the fourth can talk to and tame monsters.

So far it sounds like their children are all meant to build villages...

@anzuda
And none of the demons seem to have reacted to the slime screaming that there was a kidnapping, or noticing said children are missing.

Dex-chan lover
Quatre's ability is to build up physical walls quickly and she's a tsundere who builds emotional walls 🤣

Also all of them have amazing abilities for war honestly. An's ability raises morale and buffs everyone for combat. Deux can actually use ANY tool instantly, including weapons, as well as a genius strategist, however he is a good kid and instead uses his abilities to secure the livelihood and happiness of his family. Trois is a kind empath, but he can talk to and befriend beasts which makes him very good for logistical support. Quatre can build instant fortresses and mobile bases with whatever is in the area

@unime if you look the chapter again, you will get that Quatre actually looking at her mom not the elf.. why? The hint is in page 3 after what she said to her mom

I imagined when Trois bicome an actual enemy,he be able to fight with fearsome companions,and he always bring his mother momento,when the momento is destroyed he bicome unable to communicate,control,use all his companions

Double-page supporter
@Riger not only that, if used in 'wrong' way... it become deadly for sure...

-can cook anything and giving buff from her cooking, that very useful on wars
-can use any tools (included weapons) and very smart, he can become peerless warrior since he can mastering every weapons and also a tactician.
-can build a walls or anything that can protect the armies when they camping or on enemy territory
-can tame anything.... from this already showing from how he tame Dragon and Hellhound, and if he order them to attack, then it gonna be disaster

thanks to their Mother's nature that they focusing on something positive instead ~

Users who are viewing this thread