I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - We Held a Ball (Part 1&2)

Dex-chan lover
I just realized something... Deux could use all weapon, and with the way he talks, i think he is actually using his speech as a weapon!!!

Double-page supporter
Now I understand the demon lord's mother.
She wanted to have more children with her husband. XD

I thought this manga would never surprise me after the 1st few chapters. I was wrong, I come back and I get greeted by insanity lol. That's pretty fun still.

>.>

I'm guessing either the hero is the Dad or the Dad got killed. Probably, the latter. I mean, I could be wrong, but it the Dad got killed by humans, her mad dash rampage of war & revenge would have context. 😂

The twins are lethally adorables! We shall not survive the coming cuteness wreckening!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone want to take bets on how she'll get pregnant next?

This time it was the dress, and before it was a freaking cookie.

My bet is a high intensity debate of economics, accompanied by exactly 2.5 cups of tea and hearing the call of a sparrow 5 times before noon.

Fed-Kun's army
@broadsword80 my guess it's going to be a rare magic animal when you find it with the person you love it can help you conceive a child but only if you are truly in love with each other

Double-page supporter
Now I'm certian that the previous Demon Queen should be locked up, cockblocking her own son like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor girl, only having to do the unpleasant part, but never getting any action with her husband...

Albert should just go away damn hero cockblocking everywhere he go

Deux is so cute I want a hug from him

So an is a healer, support buff, deux is OP and the twins? Im really excited to meet the other children. And have they stopped growing??

Okay I'm pretty sure that the the Demon children are going to bring the end of Human society BUT immediately create a Golden age where demons and human live peacefully. Like the more we learn about humans we'll realize that they are stuck in a dark age and the leaders are all super corrupt. They probably rule using fear like it's better me than the demons. Akari and lord Gran gonna raise a bunch of good boys and girls who will use their powers for better the lives of others.

Users who are viewing this thread