I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - There's a Bath House in the Castle

MMMMMM yes 6 chapters after like 2 consecutive 4 month don't get me wrong i'm grateful but wth is with the consistency??

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm concerned, if it's been longer then 3 months it's not sniping.
Great job!

@Yeetzuz it’s 2 different uploaders. The current uploader noticed it wasn’t getting updated even though there were more chapters out so they decided to just do it themselves since the other group wasn’t

Dex-chan lover
ngl Villan was the best option for a concubine,the hottest among all participants

@Yeetzuz The previous scanlation group haven't updated in a long time (3 months) so they probably dropped the series. The current uploader is a different group and they pick it up because there hasn't been any updates.

Group Leader
Sniping ain't real anyway. However a scanlation three months dead in the water should be considered open season. Just keep on doing it, your scanlation looks good.

Keep up the great work, it's great to see this series being scanned again after so long and you should deffos stick with it as your translations are top notch 😁

Are the concubines purely for sex? Since I thought the demon king couldn't have kids unless they had the blood of an otherworlder in them. Thank you for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread