I Became the Only Healer in This World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

W... what? The translation is all over the place. "crab"? I did like the tl notes tho, very funny. "Is she eating tape? lol. Only the first chapter is out, but I feel we had no context. Who is she? what does she do for a living? Does she work gaming? Why is her party doing "normal" jobs then?
Completely separted, but she gives me "that friend who's unemployed and only games all day getting angry for not wanting to pull an all nighter on a wednesday" bives.
Still, it IS only the first chapter, I want to believe, I will believe. Remember me.

Group Leader
W... what? The translation is all over the place. "crab"? I did like the tl notes tho, very funny. "Is she eating tape? lol. Only the first chapter is out, but I feel we had no context. Who is she? what does she do for a living? Does she work gaming? Why is her party doing "normal" jobs then?
Completely separted, but she gives me "that friend who's unemployed and only games all day getting angry for not wanting to pull an all nighter on a wednesday" bives.
Still, it IS only the first chapter, I want to believe, I will believe. Remember me.
Crab is her teammate also this is my first translation so it was sloppy sorry about that, but I do believe she is crazy. She's that one friend who is up at 3 am sending Reels and Tiktoks. Also there is no background info about her yet, only thing I could think of is that she gets money from selling in-game items since her guild is the best or something.

Dex-chan lover
I’d rather know what dided and under the lamp terminologies mean. I haven’t heard of those compared to the normal gamer terms

Dex-chan lover
this is my first translation so
I was about to make a hate comment before I saw this. Keep it up, you're doing well (kind of).

It's just that I manually typed in cyrillic (i forgot OCR existed) in Google Translate, before you uploaded your first chapter, and I gained much more comprehension from that MTL rather than your chapter.

Group Leader
I was about to make a hate comment before I saw this. Keep it up, you're doing well (kind of).

It's just that I manually typed in cyrillic (i forgot OCR existed) in Google Translate, before you uploaded your first chapter, and I gained much more comprehension from that MTL rather than your chapter.
Oh yeah I guess not everyone knows about google lens and the camera. I didn’t know you could use handwriting keyboard so I didn’t want to waste time searching for the characters. Now I run the OCR and do the handwriting for missing characters and then run it through 3 language ai models, pick the one that makes most sense.
Sometimes I’ll spend 30 minutes on one page trying to make it readable, so yeah my upload speed is decreasing but I hope you guys will be able to read it better.

Users who are viewing this thread