I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

daamnnnn yes please at least 3rd base!(which in the case of these manhwas is a kiss😒... unfortunately) but thats still a step forward😅

...NOW KISS!! Lol but fr fr, I need babies -- I won't die til I see them

Thanks for the mass release!! <3

Double-page supporter
This "call me by name" thing is such a eastern culture thing. Most western country's I know think nothing of using a persons name. I mean aside from work environments and even there too.. I can't imagine any one in my country blushing because someone said to call them by the name on their birth certificate. Lady, he didn't just ask you to call him honeybuns, why the blushing?

@Mojo this is a fictional story, and considering the FMC was reincarnated into a story created by a Korean, the arthur most likely mixed in some eastern culture into the story, that's almost completely western based.

Double-page supporter
@Fenpai I know, it's still silly to me. Like seeing yet another white guy play an Asian MC in a western movie. Or Hollywood making a Chinese story and westernizing it for profit. At least this manwha is not doing it on purpose for profit, just taking society's norms where she's from and applying it. And it even makes sense since the FMC is transmigrated from Korea. So she would have a Korean reaction...

But to reiterate, I find it silly. Chalk it up to culture shock. Just my opinion, no offense intended.

Contributor
"Warm hands, cold heart."

@Mojo:

To be fair, although the Korean-culture stuff is almost definitely what's going on here in practice, to my vague understanding it's also coincidentally true that high western nobility in some places ended up taking on various names and titles related to their position, such that calling them by their original baptismal name would be exceedingly informal for any but closest intimates.

Users who are viewing this thread