I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

omg why is he competing with his son for 1st place!i cant with him!!😂 i mean they can both win and be 1st... but obviously in different categories😏

For those who are interested, it wasn't abandoned. Wordexcerpt closed down its site temporarily for an "evolution" and so all the licensed series it had been releasing were put on hold. They said a little before that that they had to renegociate a lot of Korean licenses with the representatives of the rightholders too.
So, I don't know if this group will stop when (if) WE restarts (in january apparently), and I don't wish for them to do so. I just hope they know what they're doing.

Other than that, I'm happy to see the fluff in advance , so thank you for the update. But I can't believe Ein will stay put and let his dad "steal" his mother's love without trying to fight back. I'd love to see more of them bickering, they're so fun ^^

AAAHHHHH You can do it Cassius! I believe in you!
Thank you so much for the translations!

Thank you for multi-updates! XD so much development and yet somehow none at all from our lovey leads XD

AAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!!

I miss this cute family so much and now I read it I feel so giddy haha

thank you so much for the mass release!!!!!!

this story is so so so unbelievably cute!!!! it makes me happy and my day brighter aaaa

Users who are viewing this thread