I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

2x MASS RELEASE I'M VERY BLESSED. BEEN DEPRESSED OF TRASH LOOTS IN GENSHIN IMPACT BUT Y'ALL BROUGHT BACK MY APPRECIATION OF LIFE. BLESS YOUU!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank fvck Papa Cassius stopping the step-mom doujinshi

@zakurahime
2x MASS RELEASE I'M VERY BLESSED. BEEN DEPRESSED OF TRASH LOOTS IN GENSHIN IMPACT BUT Y'ALL BROUGHT BACK MY APPRECIATION OF LIFE. BLESS YOUU!!!
Yes thank you for reviving this series!
Also me too, artifact farming sucks big poop, I literally only have 1 crit rate % RIP

WOW!!! Thank you for all the updates! That whole misunderstanding was adorable! I wonder if Ein and Cassius will ever learn to like each other.

Dex-chan lover
either she catches on (the actual reason) or she believes that innocent ein is hoping for a little brother and tries her best.

With this misunderstanding we realize that ein is still very much a child.

Thank you for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
The boy is trish for attentions and the father is tasting a sweet of love

Both are never taste it before and both is needed

ivv

Dex-chan lover
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha i think rosalia gonna misunderstand more
Rosalia thinks ein wanted a younger brother while ein just really want an only child as himself lmao i had felt this once even though i am the 3rd child

What Ein needs is a younger sister who looks like Roselia, so that they'll have someone to spoil. But I hope everything stabilizes first.

Users who are viewing this thread