I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Yay! The gore I've been looking for. Like, I had wondered if those disclaimers lied to me or something, because a face slap and a bleeding hand isn't really that bad.

But an arm being cut off? Now that's worthy of it.

I dont think Estelle really traumatized. Looks like her skill kicks in and she able to separate her consciousness from her body and enters the state of trance/dream-like
The problem is... how to get back the consciousness back to her body
But, she's going there... She able to feel pain now

ESTELLEEEEE QAQ

I hope her senses come back with the pain and she gets back to normal.. and it doesn't end up as a habit or something when her senses do come back... o3o"

I DECIDED TO READ THIS LAST AMONG ALL THE UPDATED MANGA IN MY FOLLOW LIST THINKING ID GET A HAPPY ENDING

Aggregator gang
I wondered if this might happen. Props to the author for not just having her go "Ah it's fine now, I can be normal again!"

Dex-chan lover
During her captivity, she was stripped of all her emotion and her ability to speak. She activated some kind of defensive ability that she has to protect her from pain, physically and mentally, i think. people who see her think she still traumatized and broke emotionless from the outside even though she`s not. I hope in the next chapter she will regain her emotion and her ability to speak soon.

esp

"How are you here?" Like he is some unknown mage and not a guy who has been openly hostile from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread