I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 53

Fed-Kun's army
There are many things I want to say but above all else DAMN CLIFF!!!!

@Reimos Thats why you should never trust rocks! They are dangerous! XD

Well... Spoiler-san, i present you the stage.
Now do ur job, coz i can't be left hanged like this ;-;

Emiel just got back... poor guy won’t catch a break for the life of it.

Now now Enkidu, back to Babylonia. I understand you were confused, seeing as this child also bears blonde hair and red(ish) eyes, but I can guarantee this is not Gil - as you can tell by the lack of insults. Please send her back, we are all worried.

...I am so confused. I still wasn’t fully understanding the “Castiello” blood thing. Anne has Castillo blood, but is not related to Estelle? Who is the Rashad clan? Why didn’t the Castiello’s leave with them?

Also Estelle named her Annie! I think after Anne- who was the first person to treat her well- that’s sooo cute!

Group Leader
@Kthp Anne was experimented on that's why she has Castiello blood she isn't originally a Castiello. Also you'll know about it more soon.

Dear author, I think you skipped Emiel return and why they've gone suddenly into that cave, lol

Fed-Kun's army
ah, they changed the translation in ch 52 to mention what I talked about last time! so the spanish version was right... i see! well i'm glad that was solved haha i was like "does anne have castielo blood or nah, then...?"
but yeah the experiments turned her black hair red, right? i don't know what color her eyes were before but i'll assume red... though i never understood that whole "she has castiello blood but nah she ain't related to you" part tbh
lafkjdslkj poor estelle and her family can't catch a break tho lmao

thank you very much for the translation!!!

Oh, it's always nice to see Enkidu! Enkidu was my first 5☆ in FGO, so just seeing Enkidu anywhere makes me happy-......... Wait, why is Enkidu here?!

Jokes aside... things really took a turn from the 1st to 2nd half of the chapter, huh...? Suddenly in a cave and whatnot.... o3o

Oh poor Papa and Emiel! Their hearts will be breaking all over again having just gotten her back!!

Users who are viewing this thread