I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Emiel is getting too full of himself. He hasn't slept for a full day, yet fancies himself to be in the top condition to guard her. That's nothing but his own greed. His putting his own feelings ahead of Estelle's safety. Imagine if this was set in modern times and driving a car would be a part of his duties. Would you want to have a chauffeur who hasn't slept for 24 hours? A failure of a knight. He would need some time to cool off his head.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Well, don't forget this is a world of magic and stuff and he did call himself a "master" which even the wizard was brooding over himself not being. Napoleon slept only 4 hours a day and he conquered half of Europe. So a world with superhuman beings like them it should be easier. Also, he's an elite soldier of some sort. I think his training even requires him to go long hours without sleep.
So I don't think he's really risking anything by not sleeping if he literally IS saying that himself. Just trust his words.

@Zuhri69 What about after she grows older, then are you willing to ship them? I mean, they are probably not really that far apart in age. I think my own parents are further apart in age than them.
Anyway, shipping her with someone her age would be weird too since he's reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia It's meaningless. There are other guards who have rested normally. They aren't under circumstances where he would need to go without sleep for any real reason. It's a soldier's duty to keep themselves in a perfect shape as much as they can. You never know what might happen in the future. Emiel didn't even want the duke to touch Estelle, as it would supposedly wake her up, yet it was okay for him to hold her for the whole night. I can't imagine sleeping like that for an extended period of time would be overly comfortable. He's just greedy and wants to monopolise her.

His own words are the last thing I will trust. Even if he wasn't a narcissist, you can't trust a person's own judgement in things like that when he's clearly biased.

Although I usually avoid them like the plague - I need to know if there is an ML and who it will be now. I start to see weird things. Emiel has the typical traits of an ML (mysterious past, hidden scars, both physical and psychological, strong and powerful, always ready to throw his life away at the smallest things and of course there is that self-demeaning habit of his that seemingly only the MC can cure xD) the only thing that speaks against him is the slightly bigger age-gap and that he is no prince or of higher status... and look at all his screen time xD I think that would be a refreshing pair (she is probably living a very long time, given she is a Castillo, she wouldn’t be able to become happy with a normal mortal man anyways, so for people like her age-gaps are probably not a big thing (?) - since he is a master, his life might be prolonged as well).

Well, still, I don’t need the romance now - since she is still a child, but one day she will grow up into a beauty - if Emiel stays her guard he will have his hands full protecting her from the sidelines.

uwu I can't help but want happiness for Emiel baby precious, I think that if another Ml appears I'm going to cry, my bebe :c I don't need that now cuz she 12 but, but, maybe in the future... Just don't kill him, please uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Lefton beg for death was great, too bad we only get one panel

Aggregator gang
i'm impressed she could sleep while he was wearing iron gloves and arm guard...

Users who are viewing this thread