I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 60

Contributor
@Nicolausx09

Can Estelle just grow up already so these obvious ship building moments with Emiel doesn’t look so weird.

Yeah don't worry, it will happen very soon .
Chapter 66 if i remember correctly.

The story nearly showned everything interesting she could experience as a child, it's time for a timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
I might be in the minority for being against shipping emiel and estelle? I think he's doing his duty as a knight and big brother figure. He has failed once and is taking it particularly hard. He wants to make up for not only not being there when she, someone he really cares about, needed him, but for his failure as a knight who is supposed to die before anything gets to her. I think he'd be very happy with a life just being her sworn knight because he's hella loyal. I honestly can only see them as a brother/uncle and sister/niece combo so shipping them is weird to me.

Supporter
Despite how cute it is, I feel like the story is heading nowhere. Imma be putting this on hold for at least 20 chapters.

Aggregator gang
Horses can bite off people heads if they want and munch on it like gum so, the stables scene made me at the edge of my seat, even though I know something like that won't happen here lmao.

Idk it feel weird when this story turn in to pedophile dream. I know emiel is only protecting estelle, but there's limit. Like the hell u carry princess a child for entire night. Thats hella scary for me if he wasn't part of family. There's a line between loving caring of family and a man u know, it's like that emiel been crossing that line a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
the horses creep me out.

@Moderate-Reader I actually think Emiel treats her like she were his own child. I understand that some gestures he's made feel like he's treating her 'like a man treats a woman' but try setting aside that sort of thinking and just treat it as a knight wholely devoted to their master, then it's not so weird. He respects her and treats her well because he understands that she's gone through some shitty stuff. I also don't think it's that kind of story.

If the maid (I forget her name) had carried her all night, it wouldn't have been weird and she's pretty much been devoted to Estelle this entire time too. The only difference would be that she's a woman and Emiel is a man.

I'm going to maintain the thought that Emiel is like the second dad. lol

Supporter
Chapter 60 and her being reborn with her old memories still doesn't play ANY SINGLE ROLE in this manhwa. Can anyone who actually understands Korean tells me if that reincarnation aspect comes into play any time? Because she doesn't act any different than a kid :v

where are they trying to take this story? i was fine with the estelle/emiel relationship as it was really like a princess/knight relationship but its obvious that theyre pushing for romance between the two and its just fucking gross since shes literally a child and hes a grown ass man so like really where is this story going. i wanted to see more estelle/dad scenes but theyve really been focusing on estelle & emiel. of course i mean this in platonic ways not in romantic ways

OwO what a good daddy.

But, hopefully this filler fluff allows us to see school arc or magic knowledge arc, or something more substantative.

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki I think the past life thing is treated more like something intangible that she's aware of, but can't quite understand. Or something she's not quite able to recall completely, like a dream. Heck, it could even be almost forgotten. She's been Estelle for a long time now- How much of how you were 10 years ago or so can you say you accurately remember or remember at all?

Of course, I'd like to see them do more with that subject.

Fed-Kun's army
even with a timeskip i feel like her and emiel are just weird together... i mean if he IS the male lead. i don't actually know lol i just assumed from the comments. but more importantly AAAAAA WHAT A GREAT PAPA I LOVE HIM

thank you very much for the double update, it was great~

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 agree, but this is the first time i saw a death flag being broken soon as it raise in the same chapter...

Supporter
@ravidya It's just my own opinion, but I believe if a major detail is redundant, it's shouldn't have been put in the first place. If you remove her reincarnation, it does not affect the story is any ways, shapes, or forms, so that detail is redundant.

Let's see she apparently she died in modern Korea(?) and reborn here, but even in the beginning when she still remembered her death by drowning, she didn't act nor show anything related to that life. There were like 1-2 details about her drowning and that's it? By now that reincarnation part has completely disappeared from the story and it's just a progress of her life as a child growing up. If it has become like this, the author should just let her be from this world, surviving her mother's abuse and that would have made more impact (at least for me) because it shows her strength. Why bother making her a reincarnator of some sort if you don't even make use of that? So far it seems like the author just put it there to follow the "reborn into another world" trend. If the author actually manage to bring it up again, that would be cool, but if not, I stand my point this series should have never been made into the reincarnation genre.

Users who are viewing this thread