I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 67

This part here is where is something spoiled somewhere which hurt me. It made me stop reading this on mid chapter which is arouns 50s. I hated that look of Emiel. It's not him for me. And what I hated the most is the spoiler I read unknowingly which made me want to drop it like what I did to The Abandoned Empress. I didn't know that I will still encounter this chapter. I don't like this, really. It hurts me deeply. Darn. I know it will get better but really, I must stop reading it until it becomes a happy one. 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
How much of an age gap does she actually have with Emiel? ?? Is he ML??? I still can't be sure.

Dex-chan lover
So, how much is it?

@Yurisivel Actually, it isn't. In the very beginning of the series there were some small hints.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, yes, a yandere.

Though I find it strangely...cute?
I don't know, some think about him being a crazy murderous superhuman who becomes docile and fluffy and at a loss when near the MC is really cute.
Kinda like the ML in Lucia near the end, specially when the MC becomes pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, Emiel is so hot X'DD I love his gentle side....and his slightly sadistic side during training??? But I don't necessarily ship him with our MC, I just hope for him to be happy somehow XDD

I think that she's overreacting. What's wrong with taunting and stepping on sb during a spare? It's not like he grazed his neck with sword.

Dex-chan lover
lol this is so dramatic for no reason. also i find it funny that this is her first time seeing Emiel like that even though she's been around him for years and is apparently close to him

seriously it was more funny than anything

also it's been hinted all along he's a bit of crazy protective type

oh mai lah that overreaction.. 🤦🤦🤦
but it was funny seeing like that

omg she’s so naive. does she expect emiel to train knights the way he acts with her? teaching them how to kill with a “gentle smile”??

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's the part of him that mocked Anne when they first met.

Dex-chan lover
Four years and those two knights aren't together yet?? Wtf are you doing, Roy

lol, i'm dropping this. i kind of had a hope that it would be another ML, but after seeing this... man it's just a soap opera by now. reading spoilers, it seems like it gets worse

Users who are viewing this thread