I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 72

Fed-Kun's army
I reallly don't like that kid for some reason. I mean aside from his "maybe feelings for her" it seems like he has an ulterior motive?? Anyways else think so?

Dex-chan lover
This kid is suspicious. He got mad when he was told Emiel was following them due to the Dukes order.

Dex-chan lover
a bodyguard doing his job while not even spoiling their fun strolling the town and the kid still mad? now i'm doubting if he's genuinely cares about estelle's privacy(or something) or just trying to look tough.

Group Leader
Zeon is really annoying, what business does he have to get pissy with a guard being completely out of the way and unintrusive? he didn't even show himself! Zeon is irritating, i'd be pissed if a boy made it his business to get mad about non-issues and say it was for my benefit. like get over yourself dude.

Thanks for the update!

Zeon is becoming as suspicious as Riddle. That's not good. 😔

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Is the princess gonna be the wizards experiment lab rat? 😱
Too much foreshadowing in 1 chapter.

Why is he being so angry at Emiel for doing his job....? He does realize that going out is dangerous for Estelle regardless right? Does he really think that he's able to protect Estelle by himself or something? God I want Estelle to tell him off for his bad attitude...

Contributor
Yeah, he is too suspicious.
I mean, Emiel didn't even come with them, and didn't bother them even once when they had fun, he just come at the end to pick her up, because THAT'S HIS JOB.

And Zeon is mad because... ? He wanted to kidnap her or what ?

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall I dunno, he seems pretty much like a normal teenager there getting mad about overprotective stuff because he discovered it after the fact. I feel like there would've been more to it before then if he was supposed to be acting suspiciously here, but he was acting pretty normally before then for that. I could be wrong though, and maybe the next chapter or two could reveal more with that one as the starting point for suspicious behavior.

Dex-chan lover
Like others, I really don't trust Zeon and I think it's weird how mad he got when he found out Emiel had been looking after Estelle. He seems super sketchy...

Fed-Kun's army
Eh I don't trust Zeon, it's not a matter of privacy during a rebellious age, Estelle can protect herself but it makes sense to be careful due to her past.
The princess seems like a flag.

Dex-chan lover
How has she not see all the variety of foods in her own territory, why doesn't she know about her own family crest. I could have sworn she had a teacher.

Thanks for an update!

I don't see how Riddle would be a good romantic option considering who his mother is. As a matter of fact I think that would be her plan, marry her son to duke's daughter. She would want to get closer to duke. I think Estella needs to avoid royal family.

Either way, I'm glad Estella is finally older.

Users who are viewing this thread