I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
I hope the princess is ok. I want her to end up with Estelle's brother since she won't be frightened by his appearance.

Contributor
I just noticed. When she's in the carriage, the artist keeps forgetting whether she's seated on the left or right side. Some panels she's on the right, others she's on the left. And in others, she's seated in the middle and the carriage has gotten a lot wider.

Zeon is annoying but I figure he isn't malicious, just into Estelle and doesn't want other guys hovering around her (an understandable position considering Emiel x Estelle is the otp thus far in the series).

That said, it would actually make sense for Zeon to be the villainous one seeing as how from Riddle's perspective, Riddle is envious of Zeon's easy way of making friends and how it contrasts with Zeon's family drama. So it would be a classic bait and switch to reveal that actually Riddle is the conflicted good guy while Zeon is a snake lying to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I'm like 110% certain that the queen is using Iris at the wizard tower for something.

Double-page supporter
I'm still gonna continue reading but Estelle has gotten pretty boring. Her world is so small.

Dex-chan lover
Brownie points to Emiel for sticking to his job, despite Estelle asking otherwise.
Also, the whole princess affair, I called it like, a year ago.
For everyone fearing for the princess' involvement with the wizards, where do you think the pink eyes in chapter 46 come from?

Dex-chan lover
@Nixnaw I agree, you don't get mad about a father being EXPLICIT about the protections of his daughter who only recently was STOLEN FROM HIS VERY HOME AND TORTURED FOR DAYS ON END TO THE POINT OF BEING CATATONIC.

at this point, the only characters i truly like are iris and anne, and possibly the brother and the duke...

i really want to see iris soon, she's my best girl ;v;

also, they always talk like the only one who suffered at the hands of wizards is estelle, as if anne hadn't been abused just as much by the world... and they bring it up right next to her like wow, even if anne is not a noble who must be pampered, way to be insensitive

Why does the coat of arms look like a college basketball logo. =w=

After what has been said and what has been implied I think that
Iris is an attempt (or is) the duke’s daughter.
1. She may have not been born blind.
-Her eyes might have been to ones sent to the duke.
-Her eyes were gauged out (or something similar) because she didn’t have the right eyes (not as likely).
-Could also be due to the queen not knowing that pink eyes are eyes of a half since the queen probably didn’t sleep with other men.
2. If she was born blind or without eyes they would never know if she was a half
-If someone is a half you would normally tell by their eyes.
-This may be why the queen abuses her.

Users who are viewing this thread