I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 76

OMG, Carlo will soon have to do the same marriage candidate process his father went through (i.e. sleep around and marry whoever he manages to successfully knock-up). Gross!!!

Could anyone remind me...she has memories of past life, right? Did it do any good to her? Or it just allow her to act unlike a child when she was young? I feel that the older she is, the more her mind regress, like... she doesn't act smart? Idk, but I found her character more and more annoying, even though I used to like her a lot 😭

Supporter
@justanoyster She seems to be a reincarnation, not a transmigrator. Important difference between the two. It has also been stated that her memories of her first life are fuzzy and scattered.

The important difference that no one seems to get is that: having memories from a past life =/= being that person/age/personality. It wasn't like the 23yo Seo Young died and woke up in Pink Eyes' body. She simply remembered that she used to be someone called Seo Young along with some memories from that time. It is more akin to her having watched a movie than having lived that life.

I can understand the confusion since 90% of isekais are transmigrations and not proper reincarnations, even if they use the word "reincarnate". These also tend to gloss over what happens if they retain their "old memories" from their current body. One of the few to address/acknowledge this rather than ignore it is "Seirei Gensouki". MC dies and wakes on in an street rat's body, but still has all the memories of the street rat. IIRC for a few moments he has a mental breakdown due to the dual sets of memories causing a huge "Who am I? Which set of memories is real and which are fake/not mine?" moment. He is able to calm down and sort it out, coming to the realization/conclusion that he is indeed the MC in another body. While he has the bodies memories they are just that, memories. They don't influence who the MC is and he basically treats them as not his own.

Dex-chan lover
I like how whenever we see the Duke hits hair is a lil messed up lol

Ive had read 76 chapters now and still have no clue whether it is carles, carl, or carlo 🤭 thanks for the hardwork tho, this manhwa is pretty enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread